This course is Introduction to hospitality and tourism
8. _____________________ are more likely to be young, single,
a. Religious travelers
b. Adventure travelers
c. Sports travelers
d. Professional travelers
12. A set of strategies that enable capacity-constrained service
industries to realize optimum revenue from operations is termed
a) Air fares.
b) Yield management.
c) Global distribution system.
d) Online reservation system.
4. Which of the following is type of tourism?
A. Internal tourism
B. International tourism
C. Outbound tourism
D. All of the above
14. The two main benefits that tourist could receive when
dealing with a tour wholesalers area ————————-
A- lower prices and ground transportation
B- lower prices and their expertise
C- hotel accommodations and special activities
D- discounted prices and online reservation
9. Religious travel & Health-care tourism are motivations
and elements of the following type of leisure tourism:
10. The reasons for the boom in sports tourism are the following
a) The popularity of worldwide sporting events such as the
b) The concept of health through physical activities.
c) Interactions between sports and tourism.
d) The popularity of TV sports programs
3. The definition of comprising the activities of persons
traveling and staying in places other than their environment for
less than one year is for:
2. All of the followings are characteristics of tourism,
a. Tourism is labor-intensive.
b. Tourism products are used up.
c. The movement to destinations is temporary and short-term.
d. Destinations are visited for purposes not connected with paid
16. ——————- is handled by an experienced tour
director who travel with the group:
a) Package tours
b) Independent tours
c) Escorted tours
d) Hosted tours.
15. MICROS systems provides all the followings below except:
a) Managers informations
b) Enterprise applications for hospitality and retail
c) Property management systems
d) Central reservation systems
13. Which of the following is not considered to be included in
the travel manager job description?
A- Arranging for hotel, motel, meals, and car rentals.
B- Arranging reservation for special interest activities such as
C- Preparing individual, preplanned route of the journey
D- None of the above
5. Which of the following is/are considered as main factors that
motivate most tourist:
C. Past life
D. All the above
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more