Please watch from time index 10:46 to 36:05 and answer the following questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX-UTnQL8yc (Links to an external site.)
1) Find Issyk Kul on google maps, then Feodosia (modern day Kaffa) on the Black Sea. Then scroll west to Avignon, France to get a view of the distance covered by the Plague. (no response required)
2) How is the Bubonic Plague spread (what two life forms)?
3) What highly unusual method does the Mongol commander Janibeg use to spread the plague to the defenders of Kaffa?
4) Describe the sanitary condition of Europe at this time period in history.
5) view this map of the plague. What jumps out at your about this?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/52/3a/ea/523aeac6559eeef495393d6d1bd3e26a.jpg (Links to an external site.)
6) When the plague strikes Avignon, France, what radical solution is taken to dispose of the bodies?
7) Who are the victims of the Saint Valentines Massacre in Strasbourg, Germany in 1349? Did this stop the advance of the Plague?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more