a. What is the Formula for the Confidence Interval for the Mean with a known Ï?
b. What is the definition of a confidence interval estimate ( explain what the formula means)?
c. Suppose that you have a sample of n= 25 and has a mean of 362.3 grams (Î¼= 362.3g) and a standard deviation of 15 grams. Using the formula ????±(1.96)(????????)Î¼±(1.96)(Ïn). Find the estimate of Î¼
2. Read section 8.2 and watch the following video for finding a confidence interval estimate for the Mean with an unknown Ï
( Unknown Ï)
a. What is the formula for the Confidence Interval for the Mean with an unknown Ï
b. What is the degrees of freedom and how do you find it?
c. Why can you never really have 100% confidence of correctly estimating the population characteristic of interest?
d. When should you use the t distribution to develop the confidence interval estimate for the mean?
*****INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE CLASSWORK*****
1. Make sure your name is on your assignment AND on the file name of the document
2. You may write out your work ( paper and pen) or you may use a program with a math editor. DO NOT USE WORD if you do not know how to use the math editor. All work needs to be submitted to Moodle by the due date. Please keep all of the work in one file. If you are taking pictures of your work, place the pictures in a single word document. It gets very confusing if you submit several untitled pictures/ documents.
3. You may work with a classmate, BUT you must submit your own work. You CANNOT submit a shared file. While I understand that there will be collaboration on the Homework and classwork, cheating will not be tolerated. You will receive a 0 if cheating is suspected.
4. Make sure your work is submitted in the order it is assigned. I will not grade your work if I can’t figure out what is being submitted
5. Show ALL of your work if the problem requires it.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more