1. Design a table in which the existing constitutional safeguards are identified, both in the US Constitution and in the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. You must indicate which is the Amendment (number and title) of the Bill of Rights of the US Constitution and which is the section (number and title) of the Bill of Rights of the Constitution of Puerto Rico where they are located and explain each of them. The constitutional safeguards are the following:
1. Presumption of Innocence
2. Right not to incriminate yourself
4. Right to Counsel
5. Due Process of Law
6. Fair and Impartial Trial
7. Trial by Jury
8. Quick and Public Trial
9. Habeas Corpus – Preventive detention no more than 6 months.
10. Prohibition Against Double Exposure
11. Prohibition Against Cruel and Unusual Punishment
12. Right to Privacy
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more