- How to tackle your Nursing Dissertation
- Nursing Dissertation Checklist
- Models and Theories in Nursing Dissertation Topics
- How to select the Best Nursing Dissertation Topic
- Why Choose us for your Nursing Dissertation Online help
- Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Nursing Dissertation Writers
- Nursing Dissertation Examples: Top 20
Most nursing students find it overwhelming to write a dissertation, uncertain on how to start the process and not sure of their success. Only a few are confident enough to write their dissertations, maintain a good relationship with their supervisors and highlight the major parts of the topic they wish to tackle. Nevertheless, nursing dissertation writing is a learning process and does not have tedious and confusing when planned well.
Nursing dissertation writing can be equated to the process of trying to develop a better understanding of research or inquiry to something rather than coming up with something new or some new information. There exist various methods depending on the kind of research one wishes to carry out.
The main aim of a dissertation is to enable learners to showcase their skills in terms of organization, research and in-depth understanding of the topic under study.
Furthermore, students write dissertations in order to focus on a particular subject and identify the major theories used.
At the end of it, the student needs to demonstrate the ability to think and analyze concepts critically as based on their field of study and present their work in an organized manner.
Writing a nursing dissertation can be the easiest task if the process is well planned. Most students consider identifying and refining a topic to be the most difficult part of the process. Therefore, it is fair to conclude that once the topic has been refined, the rest of the work can be a walk in the park.
The following tips can help students and most especially student nurses in tackling their dissertations;
- Choose a topic and refine it. This process requires that you work hand in hand with the supervisor. Supervisors provide professional and research-related insights on the topic and help in making it understandable and relevant to your field of study.
- Choose relevant research questions. Research questions are key in any dissertations. They guide the whole writing process and help produce interesting answers and information.
- Read widely on the topic. This comes back to the resources you intend to use. Resources must be carefully selected, those that relate to the topic.
- Choose the right pronoun for the paper, whether the first or third person, decide on this from the start and do not mix up.
- Avoid plagiarism at all costs. This is a critical academic crime and do not even go there. Acknowledge the authors and paraphrase the information taken from other sources.
- Format the dissertation depending on the writing style accepted by your institution.
- Ensure the discussion flows. Make it lively and informative at the same time.
- Ensure equal effort is put in every part of the dissertation, from the introduction to the conclusion.
- Always keep in touch with the supervisor. They provide significant insight.
Just like a dissertation in any field of study, a nursing dissertation has several parts or sections. Each section must be handled carefully. The sections are;
- Title page– contains the name of the researcher, the institution’s name, the topic of study. Field of study, date, name of supervisor
- Acknowledgment– the researcher appreciates all the people that helped make the research a success.
- Table of contents-This contains all the sections in the paper
- The introduction is Chapter one of the dissertation. It introduces the topic of study, the problem statement, significant of the study for Nursing, Research Questions, study hypothesis, assumptions, theoretical framework, conceptual terms, and a summary.
- Literature Review- this is chapter two of the dissertation. It gives a depth discussion and background information on the study topic. It is well done if divided into subheading or subtopics.
- Chapter 3 has the research methodology. This part gives an in-depth guide on how the study will be carried out, either quantitative r qualitative. All the tools and materials to be used are discussed in this section.
- Chapter 4 is Results. This gives the data collected through the research methodology.
- Chapter 5 gives the Discussion and conclusion of the results. This part analyses the results makes comparisons and draws conclusions. It answers the research questions and the hypothesis.
- References– this is a list of all the resources consulted.
- Appendix –this section consists of copies of the research materials like consent forms, the questionnaire, letters of introduction, consent forms just to mention a few.
- The paper should also be in the correct format
- The researcher must consider the list of figures and ensure that everything is well arranged in order.
- The margins, font, and the style selected should be accepted by the university.
- Numbering should be well-done to cover all the parts in different sections
- The page numbering should also be done based on the supervisory guidelines.
Some of the common models in nursing include
Critical Care Nursing.
Pediatric / Child health nursing.
Older adults in nursing.
Palliative care/ Hospice care Nursing.
Critical Care Nursing
Geriatric / Older adults in nursing
Obstetrical / Prenatal Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Occupational health and safety
Nursing theories and models have made a significant revolution in the nursing field. The nursing theory relates to nursing practice and research. The evolution of nursing models and theories has facilitated the progress of nursing as a vocation to a discipline and advanced profession. Nursing theories enhance autonomy when they are applied in the decision making process and critical thinking. Ultimately, the nursing models and theories have made a significant impact on knowledge development the enriched the practice of nursing. The major functions of the nursing theory are to promote efficiency in the nursing profession, guide in thoughts and organize the development of knowledge in nursing.
These theories and models are
Middle range theory
Nursing practice theory
McGill model of nursing
Roper Logan Tierney model
Neuman’s system model
Each of these theories guides the nurse in providing the best of nursing care to the patient. Furthermore, nursing theories are critical in guiding the whole research process, data collection, and analysis process. At the end of it, they help as a reference to the assessment of patients, diagnosis and providing the best intervention. Therefore, nursing theories make the nursing profession valuable and competent. Nursing theories are applied and used in everyday practice in the nursing profession.
Nursing is one of the noble fields that focus on the provision of health care and assistance to patients. How nurses are involved in patient care and used to implement health programs that are recognized globally can be a kick-off point to writing a nursing dissertation. As a nursing student, both theoretical concepts and practical aspects are important. Nursing dissertation topics are a foundation for the improvements needed in the nursing profession. In order to choose the best dissertation topic, a nursing student should:
- Conduct a vast and wide literature review on various topics, theories, and models in the nursing profession.
- Write a small summary or draft on the area of interest in nursing.
- Clearly discuss the research methodology. This helps in picking either a qualitative or quantitative research which is determined by the topic.
- Discuss briefly how the research methodology will help in exploring the problem the student wished or envisions to address.
- Conduct a sample study or pilot study. This helps to examine whether the topic and the methodology are viable before the real study begins.
- Ensure the supervisor is aware of the idea and approves of it.
- Have back up points to defend the topic and the dissertation. This saves on time and proves that this is the topic you want to divulge into and spend most of the time on.
Writing a nursing dissertation can be hectic and all you need is some help with the writing. This is where we come in as writers who give the best writing dissertation services. We provide the best services when it comes to the writing of nursing dissertations. We have a rating of 9.7 out of 10. This mark is an indicator that we extra good at what we do. Additionally, we provide papers on a good tie, with high-quality language and within your scope of the study. Our writers have been well trained and there are those who specifically do nursing dissertations. On the other hand, our nursing experts have a high degree of knowledge in nursing and provide the best quality of nursing dissertations as per your requirements and help you score the best grade. The following are some of the reasons to help you decide whether you can work with us;
- We provide high-quality papers because we have the best experts in the nursing field. Furthermore, we specifically have a team that does the research part, that is, go to the field and those that compile the final copy of the dissertation.
- We offer editing and proofreading services that ensure your paper meets the standards of your institution and the publisher.
- Our dissertation papers are plagiarism free. As you know, plagiarism is a dangerous academic crime. It can contribute to your disqualification thus wasting your time. Therefore, our experts are good at producing plagiarism free papers.
- Our services rates are fair. We charge for our services based on the urgency of the paper and field of study. For a nursing dissertation, you can be assured of the best rates with quality work.
- Our quality papers are proof and surety for a good grade at the end of your academic. We basically focus on the gaps and new trends in the nursing profession. These are areas that need a lot of research in order to fill up the gaps. Therefore, be assured that when you choose us to write your dissertation, you will have the best work and something new to help make changes in the nursing profession.
- We are good and ensure you understand the concepts of your nursing dissertation and an easy way of approaching it as much as we are the ones writing. We involve you in every step and ensure you are at par with your dissertation.