Answer each of the items below with 1 to 3 short paragraphs
Your submissions should be submitted via the assignment dropbox in .doc or .docx format, using 12 pt type.
Late submissions will not be accepted, absent documented circumstances that made submission impossible.
Remember writing counts. In addition to fully but succinctly expressing your responses in complete sentences, be sure to pay attention to your writing (spelling, homonyms, syntax etc.) to be sure it is college level.
Final Assessment Questions
1. Unit 9 dealt with Leadership and described many theories in that field. Reflect on your own experience and describe two leaders you encountered, one you admired and found easy to follow, and the other one who you found ineffective. Describe the behaviors of each that underlie your opinion of them. What lessons did you learn from them you could apply to your own managerial style?
2. Unit 4 looked at decision making, and discussed the situational aspect. Please describe two situations; the first, a situation where you believe a very directive style would be appropriate and the second, one where you think a very collaborative style would better serve the situation. In both instances, describe the situation and your reasoning.
3. In Unit 14, we looked at small business. Would you prefer managing in a huge enterprise or a small one? What factors entered into your decision?
4. Review 8.1 in Unit 8. Do you think the $2,000.00 to quit offer is a sound business practice? Why or why not?
5. By this point, you hopefully have a fairly full understanding of what a manager does. If you were offered a managerial position (or if you currently hold one), what aspect of being a manager is a natural fit with your skills and personality? Conversely, which aspect do you feel would require more conscious effort on your part? Management is definitely NOT for everyone do you think it is a career path you would enjoy?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more