13. You are required to choose a public company in Consumer Goods industry (you can find it in the list https://consumergoods.com/top-100-consumer-goods- companies-2021) and prepare a report on the following eight tasks, using its annual report for year 2021 (in comparison with year 2020) and any additional information that you can find publicly on Internet.
1. Explain briefly the company mission, business activities, corporate values and anything else that you find useful for understanding the context in which the company operates.
2. Describe the capital structure of the company and its choice in planning the financing mix. Calculate its debt ratio and equity ratio.
3. Describe the dividend and payout policy of the company. Does the company pay a regular cash dividend? Calculate the payout ratio. Did the company arrange share repurchase, stock dividends or stock splits? If so, explain the details of these arrangements.
4. Explain the details of the company IPO procedure and subsequent secondary offerings.
5. Does the company use leasing? If so, give the details of these arrangements.
6. Calculate the cost of capital for the company. Explain the origins of input information (i.e., the data that you used for calculation). Show the details of your calculations.
7. Did the company go through mergers and acquisitions in the past? Give the details.
8. Did the company face financial distress in the past? If yes, how did it overcome it? If not, explain what procedures the company has in place to mitigate the risks.
Each of eight tasks has equal weight (12.5% of total)
Descriptor 9-10 The student demonstrates an excellent understanding of the
concepts. 8-8.9 The student demonstrates a good understanding of the concepts. 7-7.9 The student demonstrates a fair understanding of the concepts. 6-6.9 The student demonstrates some, but insufficient understanding of the
concepts. 3-5.9 The student demonstrates insufficient understanding of the concepts.
They may mention some relevant ideas or concepts, although it is clear that the relationship between them is not understood by the student.
1-2.9 The student demonstrates insufficient understanding of the concepts and does not mention any relevant ideas or concepts.
0 The student leaves the question blank or cheats.
PepsiCo is second just behind Nestle as the biggest food and beverage firm across the Americas. Pepsi, Quaker Oats, Rocksta as well as Muscles Milk are just a number of the numerous popular food and beverage brands that are owned by PepsiCo (Pepsico 2022 2). in 1965 the company Pepsi-Cola was joined by the company and launched into its current time of prosperity. The PepsiCo trademarks comprise 23 and are predicted to generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales in 2021. Their goal is to bring more joy with each bite and sip. By offering delicious healthy and nutritious food items and unique experience for customers, we hope to make our customers feel happy. Through setting the benchmark of excellence in our business partners innovating with cutting-edge technology and driving industry-leading expansion. The principles of long-term prosperity as well as self-determination, trust and responsibility are the core of its strategy (Shahid and Ashfaq 2021 12). PepsiCo’s aim is to be the most profitable business globally. These principles define the company’s ambitions in full. Cont…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more