For this assignment, you must write a paper describing your design for an experiment that will serve as a pilot project and will help you address an organizational problem or identify opportunities for continuous improvement or revenue growth.
When designing your experiment, remember to design it in a way that minimizes threats to validity, best addresses your research question, and is feasible to implement in your organization of interest. Please consider using the G*Power tool for determining your optimal sample size (attached file).
Your paper should consist of the following components:
– Describe the problem and state the hypotheses to be tested.
– Describe and justify the design (e.g., type of experimental, quasi-experimental, or pre-experimental design). Please note that non-experimental designs are not permitted for this assignment as you must manipulate at least one variable for your assignment.
– Discuss how your design best mitigates potential threats to validity.
– Describe your data requirements, how you will collect your data, and how you plan to analyze your data.
Length: 5-7 page paper (APA), not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
– García-Pérez, M. A. (2012). Statistical conclusion validity: Some common threats and simple remedies. Frontiers in Psychology, 3.
– Harris, P. (2008). Designing and reporting experiments in psychology. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.
– Parker, R. M. (1993). Threats to the Validity of Research. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 36(3), 13038.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more