In the two individual article critiques that you have completed, you have answered your proposed clinical PICOT question. This assignment will either be formulated as an Evidence-based implementation project or a Research project. The steps are very similar. From looking at the existing literature, you will be able to decide if there is enough high-level evidence that exists to implement the evidence-based intervention OR if not enough high-level evidence exists, and more research needs to be conducted, this will be a research proposal.
The proposal should be 3-5 APA formatted pages and should include:
Background and in-depth information related to why this is a problem for nursing (this is in light of a literature review)
Research question or hypothesis OR PICOT question
Study Design or Implementation Project Design and description of the project
Population and Sampling Methods
Data Collection Methods and Instruments
Data analysis- Includes statistical tests
Mechanisms to ensure quality of the study- control of bias, etc.
Timetable for the project
Resources required including budget, stakeholders who would need to approve the project, etc.
Implications for Practice and Plan for Dissemination of findings
This assignment will be submitted using Turnitin, a plagiarism detection software.
**See Rubric for Specific Instructions for Each Section and Point Values.**
EBP or Research Project Proposal
1) Pts Introduction: 5 pts :The introduction should include brief statement of the purpose of the paper The identification of the type of paper selected (EBP or Research Proposal) The rationale for the selection of either EBP or Research Proposal.
2) Background and Review of the Literature:10 pts.The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: A brief statement of the problem The importance of the problem to nursing A summary of the existing literature related to the problem (this should include a minimum of 5 sources) The statement that enough high level evidence exists to create a proposal of an EBP practice change or more evidence is necessary and therefore, more research is needed.
3) Research or PICOT Question: 5 pts
The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: The question is clearly written The population is identified The intervention is identified The outcome is identified
4) Population and Sampling: 10 pts: The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: Identify the population of interest Identify the sampling method that will be used Identify where the sample will be drawn from Identify an appropriate sample size Be specific.
5) Data Collection 10 pts: The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: Describe the data collection method Include what data will be collected Include how the data will be obtained The data collection tools that will be used and a brief description of the tools
6) Data Analysis: 5 pts: The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: Describe how the data collected will be analyzed Include the statistical techniques Include why specific techniques are appropriate.
7: Mechanisms to Ensure Quality 5 pts: The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: Describe how specific methods lead to improvements in data quality Include the strengths and limitations of method’s choices.
8) Timetable 5 pts: The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: Include the process of how the project will proceed Include the timeline from start to completion,
9) Ethical Considerations 5pts:The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: Describe the ethical considerations Describe how the protection of human subjects will be included Describe whether or not informed consent is necessary
10) Resources 10 pts:The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: What resources are necessary to complete the project Describe the financial support necessary Describe the need for support from stakeholders.
11) Implications 10 pts:The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: Describe the implications for nursing practice Describe a plan for disseminating results Who will want these results? Who will need these results?
12) APA Formatting, Grammar and Scholarly Language 10 pts: The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria: APA formatting is error free, grammar is correct, scholarly language is used to communicate ideas.
“Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results.”
1. Professional & Expert Writers: We only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of master’s and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. We are known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: We have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more