Please provide 2 paragraph for each question. The questions are in bold.
Utilizing the FITT Principle to Create Your Own Fitness Program
3. Describe the FITT prescription for cardiorespiratory fitness, muscular strength and endurance, and flexibility training
*Please note that FITT means:
_ Frequency refers to the number of times per week you need to engage in particular exercises to achieve the desired level of physical fitness in a particular component.
_ Intensity refers to how hard your workout must be to achieve the desired level of physical fitness.
_ Time, or duration, refers to how many minutes or repetitions of an exercise are required at a specified intensity during any one session to attain the desired level of physical fitness for each component.
_ Type refers to what kind of exercises should be performed to improve the specific component of physical fitness.
Committing to Physical Activity
4. What do you do to motivate yourself to engage in physical activity on a regular basis? What and who helps you to be physically active?
Partnering and Singlehood
10. What are the different types of committed relationships? How are they different? What does it take for any kind of committed relationship to succeed?
* Please note that the different types of committed relationships are: marriage, cohabitation, or partnerships
11. What are some of the benefits of singlehood?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more