Curriculum Vitae Assignment
As a nurse practitioner, you will have multiple opportunities to work in various environments. Many of the large hospital systems have online applications for the applicant and want the resume or curriculum vitae (CV) attached. Private practices may or may not have online applications but may request that you email your resume or CV or mail to the human resources department. Developing a CV that is structured and ready will be an asset regardless of which system you use. If you are applying online, the information that you need is readily available. Additionally, it always denotes a professional appearance to have a CV ready for the person who interviews you. The CV provides information about your professional background and development instead of just where you have worked.
Your CV should be concise, easy to find information for each section, and without any spelling or grammatical errors. First impressions are critical, and this is especially true if this is the first encounter. If later in your career, you decide to teach, a CV is a requirement for the faculty application, as well as awards with various organizations. Creative CVs that have pictures, various colors are a distraction and will hurt your first impression on the potential employer. Simple, clean, and organized is always good.
The student will develop a Cover Letter and a CV appropriate for their NP specialty role. This includes qualifications and accomplishments, and it is written for a specific position in order to showcase the individualâ€™s potential for that position. There is no page limit.
The CV will be graded based on grammar, correct spelling, and providing the CV elements listed. See Rubric for grading details and points. No late assignments accepted, and one will receive a grade of zero.
The CV has the following elements in this order:
Name, credentials, address, phone number, email (make it your personal email): This should be centered at the top of the paper
Each of the following subheadings should be a section that is aligned to the left margin, bolded, and underlined. Under each subheading, you may indent 5 spaces but no bolding of information
Certification number and state/license number
Post-secondary education (This is all education post-high school, such as junior college, college, etc) Do not put high school education
Certifications (certifying body(organization), date first earned/date of expiration)
Honors (related to scholarly activities, such as Sigma Theta Tau) (please note not required but does impress)
Nursing related Awards (received in school or as an RN at work or as a community volunteer or organization)
Practicum experience*(if not attempted yet, put anticipated in front of it which is removed one the practicum is completed)
Work experience (all including any work experience if nursing is a second career: i.e. military) with most recent first
Membership in professional organizations (include dates)
Presentations/posters presented (please note not required but does impress)
Manuscripts published (please note not required but does impress)
Three (3) Professional references (attach on a separate sheet at the end)
contact information: email, phone number
ATTCAHED BELOW IS MY CV DRAFT . USE IT FOR THIS ASSIGMENT . I WILL INCLUDE ADDRESSES and contacts FOR the refences
ALOS FOR MY NAME JUST MAKE UP A NAME AND ADDRESS , I WILL PUT MY NAME LATER AND MY CONTACTS LATER , ALSO FOR LIECNCES NUMSBERS JUST LIST THE LICENCES I WILL PUT THE NUMBERS DOWN
“Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results.”
1. Professional & Expert Writers: We only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of master’s and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. We are known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: We have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more