13. From 1865 through the early 1900s, various drugs were available and deemed legal. Today, there are even more types of drugs that, while illegal in most countries, are available to the public.
Address the following in 3–4 pages:
· Pick 3 drugs that were legal from 1865 until some point in the 20th century, and answer the following questions:
· What 3 drugs were legal, and how were they used in society?
· Where could people obtain these drugs? Explain.
· Why would people use these drugs? Explain.
· Pick 3 illegal substances that are considered popular among drug users within the United States, and answer the following questions for each drug:
· Why do people use this drug? Explain.
· How widespread is the use of this drug? Explain.
· What types of demographics or populations are most likely to use this drug?
A drug is any other food products that, when eaten or smoked, injected or breathedin, changes the way that the body functions normally. The recreational and pharmaceutical drugs are the two major categories that comprise the classification system for drugs. These medications treat a variety of medical conditions, ranging from migraines to malaria. They are administered by medical experts. All governments around the globe have established rules for the distribution of these medicines. Globally, the use of drugs dramatically increased during the 1800s (Asia 2022). It was the most popular drug than opium during the time. It was first introduced to America via Chinese immigrants, and the use of it was quickly embraced across the entire country. Although many Americans were drinking alcohol to have fun, Chinese immigrants relied on it to aid in working longer and more hard on the railway. The government didn’t restrict access to the medication. Opium was often combined in with cigarettes, and this amplified its potential for addiction. The British supported the widespread use of opium across the globe by letting Chinese laborers cultivate the drug on Britain-controlled Indian territory (Asia 2022). Medical professionals promoted the substance by using it on those suffering from insanity, nerve disorders and insomnia. In the wake of the massive suffering that it caused throughout the globe, opium use was banned by the mid-century of the twentieth century. Cont…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more