Complete a critical analysis of the following quantitative research article:
Ghezelijeh, T. N., Ardebili, F. M., Raffi, F. &amp;amp; Haghani, H. (2016). The effects of music intervention on background pain and anxiety in burn patients: Randomized controlled clinical trial. Journal of Burn Care and Research, 37, 226-234. Download Ghezelijeh, T. N., Ardebili, F. M., Raffi, F. &amp;amp; Haghani, H. (2016). The effects of music intervention on background pain and anxiety in burn patients: Randomized controlled clinical trial. Journal of Burn Care and Research, 37, 226-234.
Please answer the questions using your own words in approx. 4-8 sentences.
Article Appraisal/Critique Questions
What is the purpose of the research?
Was this a quantitative or qualitative approach to research? Was this
methodology appropriate? What is the research design?
Identify the population sampled. How was the sample drawn?
Inclusion/Exclusion criteria? What were the resulting sample characteristics?
How were data collected?
What were the findings?
Discuss any ethical considerations.
What are the strengths and limitations of the methods used in this study? At least one strength and one limitation.
Rank this study on the evidence hierarchy and state how this level of evidence is useful for contributing to practice change given the strengths and weaknesses and its ranking.
Please complete this critique in APA 7th and include a reference list.
1) Purpose of the Research: The student met or exceeded all of the following criteria. 1. Purpose clearly stated 2. Supported by author citation.
2) Approach and Research Design: 1. The research approach is designated as quantitative or qualitative 2. The research design is identified and is correct 3. A discussion of appropriate methodology is included and supported.
3) Sampling: 1. Identify the population of interest 2. Describe how the sample was drawn 3. List the inclusion and exclusion criteria 4. Include a brief synopsis of the resulting sample characteristic (ie sample size, demographics)
4) Data Collection: 1. Describe how the data were collected 2. Include data collection tools and measures used
5) Findings/Results: 1. Provide a brief synopsis of the research results 2. Include statistics and/ or themes that emerged
6) Ethical Considerations:1. Describe how the protection of human subjects was conducted 2. Include an evaluation of appropriateness of protections
7) Strengths and Weaknesses (5 points for strength and 5 points for weakness)
8) Rank on the Evidence Hierarchy: 1. Identify the location of the research on the evidence hierarchy 2. Include how this impacts its applicability to practice change
9) APA formatting, Grammar and Scholarly Language
“Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results.”
1. Professional & Expert Writers: We only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of master’s and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. We are known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: We have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more