22. After learning about the technological trends, submerging, which one would you pick as a career? Why? What kind of training is involved?
General Instructions for the Discussion Forum
1. Post your answer as established by your instructor on the course calendar. Your comments must be written in your own words. You can offer examples and quotes to support your proposals. Citations of other authors must be adequately documented (author’s name, title, date, etc.).
2. Post your comments to the response of at least two (2) of your classmates on or before the day set by your instructor on the course calendar. Your reaction may be based on personal experiences, study material, or additional information obtained from the Online Library (Links to an external site.) or others and may include:
· Some understanding is received from what is published that synthesizes the information and offers new perspectives or suggestions.
· The validation or rejection of the idea (supported by your experience or research).
· New information broadens, adds, or contrasts perspectives (based on reading and evidence).
3. Remember that your work must be original and not contain material copied from books or the internet. You must respect the intellectual property of the authors and not commit plagiarism.
4. Examine the criteria used to evaluate your assignment to find out how to get the highest grade for your work. The assignments are graded or evaluated through rubrics or the distribution of points.
5. Before submitting your entry, read your message several times. This will ensure that it contains the exact information you want to communicate.
Remember to review the academic expectations for your submission.
· Submit your initial discussion post by 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday. Then, react critically to at least two of your classmates’ discussion posts by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday.
· Contribute a minimum of 200 words to the initial post. It should include at least three academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
· Follow established netiquette (Links to an external site.) guidelines when participating in forums.
If you’re looking to make an impact in the technological future and are looking to build a career in an exciting area, a degree in any STEM (science technology, engineering and mathematics) sector is an excellent option to begin (Laura 2022). Even if you’re certain you’d like to work with the latest technology it’s not necessary to get a degree in a particular area. Knowing the fundamentals of your chosen field is an essential first stage, as is the case for various other fields of study. The fundamentals are generally taught in the introductory classes in STEM areas and related technical degrees, including biological sciences, biomedical sciences and chemistry. However, these courses could be tailored according to the student’s specific area of study. Nanotechnology is what I would pick (Laura 2022). While nanoscience and nanotechnology refer to the study of extremely small technologies, the field is (ironically) vast and will see a massive expansion soon. This is due to the vast scope of innovation in areas that span sunscreen to military technology. Nanoscience and nanotechnology, by investigating and manipulating energy and matter on a molecular scale, could one day be utilized to stop the negative effects of harmful substances, and even to eliminate cancerous cells within your body. Cont…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more