PART 1 using the case study attached:
In 600 words respond to the following…..
● What biological, psychological, or social factors could be used to explain the case study offender’s criminal background? What theories might account for the offender’s behavior?
● How would you sentence the offender for the crimes committed? Be sure to address the following:
o What philosophical orientation(s) would guide your decision-making about sentencing?
o What mitigating factors and/or aggravating circumstances would you consider when deciding on sentencing?
o What type of sentence would you recommend and why?
o What sanctions would you recommend and why?
● Do you think the offender is likely to reoffend after completing their sentence? Why or why not? (100 words)
Support your response with evidence from the learning resources. You may also incorporate relevant professional experience.
PART TWO (not using the case study):
in 300 words respond to the following:
● Describe ways in which you experience, witness, or are aware of racial bias and discrimination in the correctional system.
● Describe at least two strategies you would use as a criminal justice practitioner to reduce racial bias and discrimination in the correctional system. Address any barriers that might arise. Support your response with evidence from the learning resources. You may also incorporate relevant professional experience.
support with references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more